How do I report a water leak?

Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., call City Hall at 229-868-6051. After 4:30 p.m. or on weekends and holidays, call the non-emergency E-911 line at 229-868-7833. 

Please do not leave a message at City Hall for water leaks after 4:30 p.m. or on weekends. The messages cannot be checked until 8 a.m. and we need to address the problem immediately.

Show All Answers

1. What utility services are offered by the City?
2. How do I report a water leak?
3. How do I get water service?
4. What do I do if I'm having a sewer problem?
5. When will my water meter be read?